Events are listed accordingly for the next school year
All events include volunteer, service, and leadership opportunities for members.
- Sat, May 15Honey-Jam Cafe Bolingbrook
- Thu, Apr 29BolingbrookApr 29, 2:15 PM – 3:00 PMBolingbrook, 400 N Schmidt Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USAAttend this event to see when and how you can get your license, keep your license, and protect your license. Also, see how and when insurance comes in to play w/ the police while you are driving. There is so much to know besides the excitement of wanting your license. Join us!
- Thu, Apr 22zoom- link will be emailed prior to eventApr 22, 2:15 PM – 3:00 PMzoom- link will be emailed prior to eventHave a friend/oved one who needs help but they not sure where to turn? This meet will be full of info for unplanned pregnancy, options, and education. Summer is coming. Learn many options to be safe & make healthy choices. Join in! Bring a friend! *Speaker will b present *Wear shirts
- Fri, Mar 26ZoomMar 26, 2:00 PM – 2:45 PMZoomFRIDAY👉podcast day! Go to a space that is free of noise to join in. We will discuss the 2 journal assignments that are due. Go back to the forum. Get ready to have some podcast fun and inspire other teens. Your voice matters! Also, 2 people will win $25 gift certificates. *Everyone B There!
- Thu, Feb 18ZoomFeb 18, 2:15 PM – 3:00 PMZoomAll members (must be more than 7) enjoy a fun day of games. You won’t know the game until you actually attend and participate. This will be a lot of fun! Two people will win a prize at the end. WEAR YOUR SHIRT PLEASE/ BE SCREENSHOT READY and see you then✌️ Begins PROMPTLY at 2:15 and end at 3.
- Thu, Feb 11ZoomFeb 11, 2:15 PM – 3:00 PMZoom(Meet #24) All members create a meme in regards to (1) someone of importance in black history or (2) something of social justice. Also, write in your journal what it means so everyone can have a clearer understanding. Be prepared to share. Yours may be featured on our blog and newsletter.
- Sat, Feb 06Honey-Jam Cafe BolingbrookFeb 06, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMHoney-Jam Cafe Bolingbrook, 120 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USAYou are invited to our “Rose Ceremony” to celebrate you “Becoming” a woman. Every member will receive a rose. This inducts you into our organization as an official member. There will be lunch. No adt’l monies is needed. 👇SEE RULES TO FOLLOW *MUST WEAR SHIRT *MUST WEAR MASK *MUST WEAR BLACK BOTTOMS